California divorce document collection
California divorce document collection.
The California divorce litigation document collection is a great value for any attorney or other legal professional that deals with contested divorce cases in California or anyone who is self-represented or In Pro Per in a contested divorce case in California.
100% NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the sample litigation document package or packages that you purchase just notify us within 30 calendar days from the date of your purchase and we will refund 100% of your money, subject only to one minor term of course which is listed below. There’s no risk!
TERMS OF GUARANTEE
Our guarantee is subject to one simple requirement that you must meet to qualify for a refund:
This offer is only valid for new purchases.
The California divorce litigation document collection contains over 45 documents.
Documents include a sample marital settlement agreement, QDRO, requests for production of documents, trial brief and more. All documents have been designed specifically for use in California divorce cases.
These documents would cost over $550.00 if you were to purchase them individually. However you can purchase the entire collection for a huge discount of over 75% off compared to the individual price for each document.
Every document in the California divorce litigation document collection has been revised and updated in 2016.
Sample legal documents that are included in the California divorce litigation document collection are:
- Sample Motion for Attorney Fees in Divorce Case in California
- Sample Custody Stipulation for California
- Sample Deposition Notice in California
- Sample Evidentiary Objections in California Divorce
- Sample Ex-Parte Application for Continuance of Trial Date in California
- Sample Ex-Parte Application for Extension of Time to Plead in California
- Sample Marital Settlement Agreement
- Sample Motion for Reconsideration in California
- Sample Motion for New Trial in California
- Sample Motion for Set-Aside of Interspousal Quitclaim Deed in California
- Sample motion for Family Code section 271 sanctions in California divorce
- Sample Motion to Adjudicate Omitted Asset Under Family Code Section 2556
- Sample Motion to correct clerical error in California Divorce Judgment
- Sample Motion to modify child custody and visitation in California
- Sample Motion to modify spousal support in California
- Sample Motion to Vacate California Divorce Judgment
- Sample Motion to Vacate Divorce Judgment for Duress
- Sample Motion to Vacate Divorce Judgment for Fraud and Perjury
- Sample Motion to Vacate Divorce Judgment for Mistake
- Sample Motion to Vacate Divorce Judgment under CCP section 473
- Sample Motion to Vacate Property Settlement Agreement for California
- Sample Motion to Vacate Stipulation under CCP section 473
- Sample Notice to Appear at Trial and Produce Documents in California
- Sample objections to statement of decision in California divorce
- Sample Opposition to Motion for New Trial in California
- Sample Opposition to Motion for Reconsideration in California
- Sample Opposition to Motion to Enforce Settlement Agreement in California
- Sample Opposition to Request for Order to Modify Spousal Support in California
- Sample Points and Authorities in Support of Motion for Bifurcation of Marital Status
- Sample Points and Authorities for Motion to Enforce Settlement Agreement in California
- Sample Points and Authorities in Support of Request for Order to Modify Child Support in California
- Sample Qualified Domestic Relations Order in California
- Sample Qualified Domestic Relations Order for Support in California
- Sample Request for Admission for California Divorce
- Sample Request for Production of Documents in California
- Sample Request for Service of Divorce Petition by Posting in California
- Sample Request for Statement of Decision in California divorce
- Sample Responses to Family Law Form Interrogatories in California divorce
- Sample Responses to Requests for Production of Documents in California
- Sample Responses to Special Interrogatories in California divorce
- Sample Special Interrogatories for divorce in California
- Sample Stipulation and Order for Bifurcation of Marital Status in California
- Sample Stipulation and Order for Change of Venue in California Divorce
- Sample Supplemental Discovery Request in California
- Sample Trial Brief for California Divorce case
“Rarely do you meet someone with an innate talent for drafting legal documents. Stan Burman is that someone. The fact that Mr. Burman takes great care in crafting each of hundreds of types of pleadings is only overshadowed by his love for educating the public and the legal community on essential topics that affect each of our lives. I heartily endorse Mr. Burman as a member of the California legal community. Check out his newsletter – you will not be disappointed! ”
Nathan Mubasher. Law Offices of Nathan Mubasher
“The legal documents created by Stan Burman have been an invaluable tool working through complex litigation. In addition, Mr. Burman’s newsletter is not only informative but a legal joy to read. ”
Eric J. Rechsteiner. Law Office of Eric J. Rechsteiner
“I really appreciate having Stan’s documents available. They have saved me hours, over and over again, and are terrific building blocks for much of my work. I heartily recommend them to other attorneys. Thank you VERY much. I refer to your docs constantly; they’re invaluable to my practice. ”
Eric Ridley. Law Offices of Eric Ridley
DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTY:
While the creator of these sample legal document collections has used the utmost care and diligence in their creation all of the products sold on this website are sold with the understanding that the products are sold "as is" without warranty or guarantee of any kind, either express or implied, including no warranty as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.