Sample Complaint to Stop Foreclosure Sale by Trustee in California
Sample Complaint to Stop Foreclosure Sale by Trustee in California.
This sample complaint to stop a foreclosure sale by a trustee in California includes a verified complaint including causes of action for,
- Violations of the California Homeowner Bill of Rights,
- Violations of Civil Code section 2923.5
- Declaratory and injunctive relief, and
The sample has been revised and updated as of March 18, 2018, is 34 pages and also includes
- Brief instructions,
- Ex parte application for a temporary restraining order to prevent the real property from being sold,
- Memorandum of points and authorities with citations to case law and statutory authority.
- Order to show cause for a preliminary injunction,
- Sample declaration of ex parte notice and,
- Proposed order.
The author is is an entrepreneur and retired litigation paralegal that worked in California and Federal litigation from January 1995 through September 2017 and has created over 300 sample legal documents for sale.
Note that the author is NOT an attorney and no guarantee or warranty is provided.